SIP Trunk Services
Our SIP trunks connect you to the outside world via your internet connection, providing you with a more flexible, lower cost, and more resilient service for your voice calls. SIP Trunking is a standards-based replacement for traditional telephony solutions, such as ISDN. SIP provides you with a direct connection between your organization and our network that works seamlessly with each of the leading IP PBX brands.
Benefits of SIP trunking for your business voice connectivity:
- Benefit from the significantly lower call and trunk rental costs.
- If you have multiple sites, you benefit from free internal calls across all sites.
- Get superb number flexibility with the ability to take your business numbers with you without having to pay for call forwarding.
- With the right connectivity in place, numbers and SIP trunks can be set up quickly, without the need to wait for weeks for service.
- Enjoy a rationalized and optimized setup that helps simplify your communications. Having a single IP-based network makes sense, rather than having to have two separate networks, one for telephony and one for data.
- Scale the service up or down quickly and easily to meet your needs at any particular time.